Division of Ecological Researches is a part of Department of Environmental Monitoring in Central Mining Institute. Institute has implemented certified Integrated Management System according the requirements of PN-EN ISO 9001, PN-N-18001 and PN-EN ISO 14001. The credibility of research and technical competence of the Laboratory has been also certified by accredited No. AB 145.
Division performs field works including:
- Collecting of environmental samples of grounds, soils, water and wastewater;
- Descriptions of geological profiles;
- Researching of permeability index (filtration);
- Researching of the flow of watercourses and filtration coefficient of ground surface;
- Study stability of landfill slopes.
Collecting and transport of samples is carried around the Poland. A team of experienced employees samplers, who are equipped with specialized sets, guarantees high quality of services provided under all conditions.
Division of Ecological Researches offers monitoring of environmental according Polish law. We guarantee the participation and assistance in the process of obtaining administrative decisions.
Division of Ecological Researches prepares evaluations, expert reports and opinions of:
- Contamination of soils and grounds in relation to quality standards;
- State of the investment areas;
- The quality of surface water and groundwater;
- Basic characteristics of the waste to deposition;
- Economic deposition of waste underground and on the ground surface;
- The possibility of using recycled aggregates;
- Determine the suitability of mineral wastes for their use as aggregates in building, road construction and as a raw material in industries;
- The possibility of using various types of waste as alternative fuels;
- The possibility of using municipal sewage sludge;
- Binders used in underground construction.
Division of Ecological Researches uses modern equipment and uses highly specialized software to interpretation of the measurement results and visualization.
Employees working in the Division of Ecological Researches have wide expertise and years of experience. The team includes specialists in geology, hydrogeology, physics and environmental protection. They have powers of experts from a list of Silesian Governor for the protection of nature, the preparation of environmental impact assessments, as well as the powers of the Minister of the Environment in the field of hydrogeology.