Plac Gwarków 1, 40-166 Katowice, Poland
Our Department provides as follows:
- assessment of the process risk with HAZOP, FMEA, FTA and ETA methods;
- assessment of the possibility of a breakdown or an accident;
- assessment of the environmental risk – the assessment of the impact of the project on the environment;
- assessment of the occupational risk – identification of hazards to the human health and life;
- research on the safe conduct of production processes and new industrial technologies;
- cooperation with the industry in the areas related to the safety of production and work and environmental protection;
- development of "Explosion safety document" meeting the requirements of ATEX 94/9/EC Directive and 1999/92/EC Directive. The "Explosion safety document" confirms that the requirements concerning plant security are met and the actions that will adapt the working conditions in places of work and workstations which may be exposed to explosive atmosphere, are determined.
In Polish legislature, these requirements are laid down in:
- Regulation of the Minister of Economy of 8 July 2010 on the minimum work safety and hygiene requirements in relation to the possibility of occurrence of potentially explosive atmospheres at the workplace. Journal of laws No. 138, item 931 (Dz. U. Nr 138 poz. 931).
- Regulation of the Minister of Development of 6 June 2016 on the requirements for the equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres (Polish Journal of Laws 2016, No. 0, item 817).
- Regulation of the Minister of Interior and Administration of 7 June 2010 on the fire protection of buildings, other buildings and areas, Journal of Laws No. 109 Item 719 (Dz. U. Nr 109, poz. 719).